Panch Tulsi Drops is a mixture of five types of tulsi mixed in very effective proportion.
Panch Tulsi Drops is a mixture of five types of tulsi mixed in very effective proportion. It helps in intense cleaning and helps fighting cough, cold, acidity, constipation, stomach pain, abdominal pain, and Viral or Seasonal fever, swelling in Lungs, hypertension, chest congestion, fatigue, vomiting, obesity, arthritis, asthma, anemia, and ulcers. It removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity. It is very helpful in controlling diabetes. It has Anti-bacterial and Anti-viral Action.
1. Healing Power: The tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The tulsi drops are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory.
They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. The tulsi drops strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration. The seed of the plant are mucilaginous.
2. Fever & Common Cold: The drops of tulsi are specific for many fevers. During the rainy season, when malaria and dengue fever are widely prevalent, tender leaves, boiled with tea, act as preventive against these diseases. In case of acute fevers, a decoction of the leaves boiled with powdered cardamom in half a liter of water and mixed with sugar and milk brings down the temperature.
3. Coughs: Tulsi is an important constituent of many Ayurvedic cough syrups and expectorants. It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma.
Chewing tulsi drops relieves cold and flu.
4. Sore Throat: Water boiled with tulsi drops can be taken as drink in case of sore throat. This water can also be used as a gargle.
5. Respiratory Disorder: The herb is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorder. A decoction of the tulsi drops, with honey and ginger is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold. A decoction of the tulsi, cloves and common salt also gives immediate relief in case of influenza. They should be boiled in half a liter of water till only half the water is left and add then taken.
6. Kidney Stone: Tulsi has strengthening effect on the kidney. In case of renal stone the juice of tulsi drops and honey, if taken regularly for 6 months it will expel them via the urinary tract.
7. Heart Disorder: Tulsi has a beneficial effect in cardiac disease and the weakness resulting from them. It reduces the level of blood cholesterol.
8. Children's Ailments: Common pediatric problems like cough cold, fever, diarrhea and vomiting respond favorably to the juice of tulsi. If pustules of chicken pox delay their appearance, tulsi taken with saffron will hasten them.
9. Stress: Tulsi drops are regarded as an 'adaptogen' or anti-stress agent. Recent studies have shown that the tulsi afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy persons can chew 12 drops of tulsi, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements.
10. Mouth Infections: The tulsi are quite effective for the ulcer and infections in the mouth. A few drops will cure these conditions.
11. Insect Bites: The herb is a prophylactic or preventive and curative for insect stings or bites. A teaspoonful of the juice of the tulsi is taken and is repeated after a few hours. Fresh juice must also be applied to the affected parts. A paste of fresh roots is also effective in case of bites of insects and leeches.
12. Skin Disorders: Applied locally, tulsi is beneficial in the treatment of ringworm and other skin diseases. It has also been tried successfully by some naturopaths in the treatment of leucoderma.
13. Teeth Disorder: The herb is useful in teeth disorders. Its tulsi drops, dried in the sun and powdered, can be used for brushing teeth. It can also be mixed with mustered oil to make a paste and used as toothpaste. This is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea and other teeth disorders.
14. Headaches: Tulsi makes a good medicine for headache. A decoction of the tulsi drops can be given for this disorder. Pounded tulsi drops mixed with sandalwood paste can also be applied on the forehead for getting relief from heat, headache, and for providing coolness in general.
15. Eye Disorders: Tulsi drops is an effective remedy for eye disorders such as sore eyes and night-blindness, which is generally caused by deficiency of vitamin A. Two drops of tulsi are put into the eyes daily at bedtime.
DISCLAIMER: These are only general guidelines as a first aid. It is always better to see a doctor depending upon the intensity of the case. The views expressed above are entirely those of the author.
What is the composition of Panch Tulsi Drops?
Panch Tulsi Drops contains 5 species of which some are rare species. Deltas take utmost care of collection of the rare species and appropriate measures for extraction of desired oils from the leaves of five different species of Tulsi. The R&D department has completed enormous research to blend the oils in a very scientific way; which protects the oils to get vaporized and allows the oils to mix in water or any liquid in uniform pattern.
How to use Panch Tulsi Drops?
When you insert 1 drop of Panch Tulsi Drops in water from approximately 4 inches (10 cms) above the surface of water, the Panch Tulsi drop bursts in water and coverts into micro globules and then disperse in entire container uniformly. Thus you get Panch Tulsi oil uniform with every sip of water or the liquid. This microglobulation and uniform distribution is achieved with the help of unique technique used during production. Each ml of Panch Tulsi contains oil derived from 10 grams - 15 grams of leaves of different species of Tulsi. Since, all 5 Tulsi leaves provide different yield of the oils, they are standardized by R & D team to provide uniformity in product.
What is the general activity of five species of Basil used in Panch Tulsi Drops?
All of the five different Tulsi have different results in general:
Reduces stress and anxiety, Anti-inflammatory and immunity booster, Anti-oxidant,
Useful in management of fever, Anti-Viral, Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and immune booster
Enhance wound healing, anti-cancer and anti-malaria
Protects Liver and prevents free radical damage
Useful in management of fever, anti-viral and anti-microbial
When the 5 Tulsi Oils are blend together to make Panch Tulsi Drops, become a comprehensive and wholesome formula that increase you internal power to fight with physical and mental diseases.
Can healthy people take Panch Tulsi Drops?
Healthy people can be afflicted by change in climate, stress level, inappropriate sleep, inappropriate food or drinking water, over-indulgence of physical activity etc. Therefore in healthy population, regular use of Panch Tulsi increases the body’s defence mechanism and prevents body from modern day stress round the clock. It is useful for all age group and provides support to immunity during daily wear and tear. It is effective in regulating the digestive function.
Panch Tulsi can be useful in healthy person to maintain health and in ailing person as an adjuvant for comprehensive management of disease.
What are the mediums for having Panch Tulsi Drops?
Add 1-2 drops in a glass of water, honey, juice or a cup of tea. This way you can consume Panch Tulsi with every time you take water or tea in a day. This can be done on daily basis for to support your internal power or immunity. Panch Tulsi uses shall be avoided with milk.
How much quantity can be used?
Healthy people can add 1 to 2 drops of Panch Tulsi to the stored drinking water at home and drink it for the whole day. During flu or newly occurred disease add 5 drops of Panch Tulsi drops in a pitcher of 40 oz. of Luke warm water and take 4-5 times a day continuous for 7 days and then you can come back to routine dose i.e. 1-2 drops in a glass of water in a day.
For old diseases you can maintain the routine dose of 1 drop and can increase up to 3-4 drops for four weeks and then come down to the routine dose
For children above the age of 2 years; add 1 drop per day with water as a routine dose.
Do not take more than 5 drops of Panch Tulsi in a period of 24 hours.
How long it can be used? (Duration)
You can use Panch Tulsi daily in healthy individuals. Since it keeps your internal power on peak, you can use this daily and throughout the lifetime. During acute illnesses you can increase the dose up to 5 drops in a day; continued for 7 days, and then back to the routine dose. For chronic illness, you can take the increased dose up to 1 month. However, we strongly recommend that you must consult your physician for optimizing the dose and duration for acute and chronic illnesses.
Which Diseases Panch Tulsi can be used as an adjuvant?
Use 2 drops of Panch Tulsi daily in a glass of water in morning and bedtime acts as a natural mouth freshener and prevents the oral cavity recurrent ailments.
Use 1 drop of Panch Tulsi twice a day with honey & ginger juice every 6 hours for old cough, asthma, allergic cough, sinus and other respiratory ailments.
1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey three times a day will palliate severe cold symptoms.
Use 1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi drops with warm water and honey after meals (lunch and dinner) for natural digestive functioning and cholesterol management.
Use 1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi with a glass of water twice a day in skin diseases like Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, sun burns, fungal & bacterial infections of skin like scabies, Ringworm. Panch Tulsi is an antioxidant, a detoxifier, benefits blood circulation and metabolism.
2 drops of Panch Tulsi with lukewarm water daily in the morning after breakfast acts as a natural pain killer, also used as a natural adjuvant as local application in toothache.
Routine use of 1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi daily with water can reduce stress.
2-3 drops of Panch Tulsi with a teaspoon Honey during bedtime can be effective in prevention of stomach worms
Can it be used with existing Allopathic Drugs & Homeopathic drugs?
Panch Tulsi can be used as an adjuvant with many Allopathic medicines & Homeopathic medicine except patients receiving Anticoagulant drugs.
What age group can use Panch Tulsi?
Panch Tulsi is safe to use in all the age groups. However, infants or children below two years shall be avoided the intake of Panch Tulsi Drops. However, in case of cold like symptoms Panch Tulsi Drops can be rubbed on sole and then covered with warm clothing.
Who can use with precautions?
People having low blood sugar levels or low blood pressure must use Panch Tulsi with caution as it may lower the blood sugar levels or blood pressure. You must consult your physician.
Persons with known allergy with aromatic oils, basils or its various species or co-existing allergy with herbal drugs should avoid Panch Tulsi Drops; or shall take under medical supervision.
Persons who had a history of surgery within past 3 months should consult the physician and use it. However, it can be used post 3 months of surgery.
Who cannot use Panch Tulsi?
Panch Tulsi should be avoided by pregnant women or nursing mothers.
Patients receiving the Anti-coagulant treatment must consult the physician before using Panch Tulsi.
The persons allergic to Tulsi or Tulsi essential oil or Panch Tulsi Drops must avoid the Usage in any form.
What are the common adverse effects of use of Panch Tulsi?
Panch Tulsi is being used in India by approximately 1 million consumers since 2009; and it does not have any evidence of serious adverse event recorded. However effects like burning sensation in stomach or oral cavity may arise due to spicy nature of Basils. DO NOT USE MORE THAN THE RECOMMENDED DOSE.